} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

'I am not planning to kill Adams Oshiomhole' - Edo deputy governor


Deputy Governor of Edo State, Pius Odubu, has refuted rumours that he is planning to kill his boss and governor of the state, Adams Oshiomole. In a statement released by his Chief Press Secretary, Odubu said the rumor which is being peddled by his political enemies, is aimed at destroying the cordial relationship between him and Oshiomole.


“As a devout Catholic, I will not do anything that is unbecoming of a true Christian in the name of politics. God knows that I never had any pact with any witch/native doctor to kill anyone or avenge for me and I will never condescend to that extent as long as God lives. It is against my faith. The Bible teaches that even when the innocent suffers and mischief makers and traducers appear to triumph in their blackmail, it is for God alone to avenge. I will, by the special grace of God, continue to disappoint the dubious expectations of those who are bent on driving a wedge between me and the governor. It is my nature and character to be loyal to those who God has set over me because they are His instruments. At times like this, blackmailers are at their best but I have decided to take solace in God who knows the hearts of men, trusting and believing as always that God will vindicate the just. I wish to reiterate that I have no rift with the governor, who I revere and deeply appreciate.”the statement read

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...