} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Favourite Time Piece Is Lucifer 666 ....... Chrome Boss, Ladi Akindele


Ladi Akindele
limited Chorum XL Automatic Bubble  aka Lucifer
Do you have any weakness for any lifestyle material?
Oh yes, I used to be very crazy about cars when I was young. Today, I love my shoes, wristwatches, my electronics and other gadgets.
What brand of shoes are you mostly comfortable with?
Gucci, Prada shoes and my brogues. I have a lot of shoes. I have a home in South Africa which is filled with shoes and clothes.
What about wristwatches?
I collect wristwatches as investments. I have a collection of expensive time-pieces such as the limited Chorum XL Automatic Bubble popularly known as Lucifer, it’s just 666 in the world and I have the number 647. The watch adds value by the year, it’s my favourite. I also have Rolex Oyster Perpetual Blue Lagoon, 18 carat diamond encrusted.
Culled from an interview he granted Tribune recently . Read the rest of the interviewhere
I wonder why anybody will be proud wearing/owning anything that has to do with the devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...