} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I Have Sex Three Times A Day.....African China



  Nigerian musician African China granted Entertainment Express an interview recently. He was asked some questions including the one below. Excerpts...........
How much do you love sex?
 I like sex? That thing good for health, haba! Doctors prescribe it. I take a shot in the morning, afternoon and another session in the night. I don’t joke with sex. But early in life, my father tried to shield me from going wayward with women. When I was 10, my father lied to me; he said that if my body touch a woman’s body she would be impregnated. The day I knew the truth, I was at first angry with him for having lied to me, but later I laughed at him. I realized he was trying to protect me. All the same I am careful with women –if you are not careful, women will kill you.
 Which female celebrity  do you have a crush on?
 Rihanna. If I meet Rihanna to day and we are able to establish a rapport, oh I will f*** her.
Isn't this guy married? I asked because of the stuff he allegedly said about Rihanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...