} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Lady Gaga who is hospitalized, receives flowers and Ivy Park sweatshirt from Beyoncé



Lady Gaga who is hospitalized, receives flowers and Ivy Park sweatshirt from Beyonc?
Lady Gaga took to Instagram to share the sweet gifts Beyoncé sent to her following the news of her hospitalization.

"Not having a good pain day. Thank you honey B for sending me this comfy sweatshirt. Keeps me warm outside in a hammock so I can be w the trees, and the sky, and the sun and take deep breaths. Feel so lucky to have so much love" she captioned photo of herself wearing the sweatshirt.
She further revealed that Beyoncé also sent her a gorgeous bouquet of flowers along with a sweet note.
Lady Gaga who is hospitalized, receives flowers and Ivy Park sweatshirt from Beyonc?
"Thinking about you and sending you so much love. Praying for a quick recovery. xoxo, B."
Lady Gaga who is hospitalized, receives flowers and Ivy Park sweatshirt from Beyonc? 
"If I hadn't seen your videos on TV at grandmas house after I got dropped from def jam records, I would have given up," Gaga wrote. "You inspire us all. The dream you embody kept me going."
Lady Gaga had to postpone her European tour due to her condition known as fibromyalgia, which she opens up about in her new Netflix documentary Gaga: Five Foot Two.
"As I get stronger and when I feel ready, I will tell my story in more depth, and plan to take this on strongly so I can not only raise awareness, but expand research for others who suffer as I do, so I can help make a difference," she had shared on Instagram. " I am looking forward to touring again soon, but I have to be with my doctors right now so I can be strong and perform for you all for the next 60 years or more."

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...