} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Thursday, May 04, 2017

14 Year-Old Female MAN-U fan & others who died in the viewing center @ CALABAR

No fewer than 9 persons watching the UEFA Europa League match between Manchester United and Anderlecht Football clubs died by electrocution at a viewing centre in Calabar, Cross River State
One of the victims is 14-year-old Blessing Okon Udo, an ardent Manchester United fan. Tearfully narrating what happened, father of  the deceased, Okon Udo said: 


"I was away for work. When I came back, I understood there was a problem. I saw my daughter among the victims so I had to rush her to the hospital and she was certified dead. Her death is a big loss"
Recalling Blessing's love for football, he said: "She was a football lover. She even played football and I did not know she used to go there and watch football. This incident was the first time I knew she came here to watch football. She was a student at Holy Secondary School. She was in SS3 and was going to write her WAEC last month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...