} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Thin Tall Tony celebrates son as he turns 2 today


I just wonder how Bisola will feel, when she comes out, as  former BBNaija housemate shared this cute photo of his son, Mayson, who turns 2 today. Happy birthday to him. TTT on his IG page wrote



"2years ago your mother and I welcomed you to your new place you now call home and that's our heart.... I love you Mayson and I wish you a very happy Birthday today. I am glad I am not away so I get to experience this amazing day with you
(Ella I surly will make it up to you Love) it was a sad day for me 4years ago losing my elder brother#offiongetimemmanuel but your coming restored life not just to your mum and I but to your grandma as well. We love you now and always. HBD son".

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...