} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, March 13, 2017

Student of Imo State university allegedly shot dead in a robbery attack


A student of Imo State university has allegedly lost his life in a robbery attack. According to the Facebook user, Vitus Nduji, the incident took place at Aladinma Owerri a.k.a IMSU bank gate. He wrote;
"Aladinma Owerri popularly known as Imsu bank gate is at it again... This young man lost his life this night.... Robbers attacked Obama hostel... Shot him.

Just yesterday some security men caught some guys with guns at item Street ikenegbu... I was really impressed with the intelligence of those Prison officers. My people let's be careful... Once they ask if ur phone... My brother, My sister give it to them for peace to reign. Onye di ndu will buy another phone. I and my brother Obi Bright Chinweuba are living witness to this R. I. P bro. God will fight for u..."
See the graphic photo below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...