} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Tuesday, March 07, 2017

My 92-year-old husband is still trying to make love to me - Mother of 17 says


A Brazillian woman, who during her youthful days, had 17 children for her husband has shared a hilarious story of how the 92-year-old man still want her in bed. Speaking to Humans of New York, known for sharing poignant images with the stories of everyday people on Facebook, the Brazilian mother said:


'My husband is ninety-two and he keeps trying to make love to me. I have to swat him away. I had seventeen kids already. That’s all in the past. Whenever he gets out of the shower, he starts singing this song about a woman with long hair that he wants to kiss. He says the song is about me. I tell him: ‘Nope! Not me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photos/Video: Army officers/Police storm Nnamdi Kanu's home in Abia, arrest one person with weapon

Troops of Operation Python Dance and some police officers, yesterday stormed the home of the now outlawed secessionist group, ...