} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Tuesday, March 07, 2017

My 92-year-old husband is still trying to make love to me - Mother of 17 says


A Brazillian woman, who during her youthful days, had 17 children for her husband has shared a hilarious story of how the 92-year-old man still want her in bed. Speaking to Humans of New York, known for sharing poignant images with the stories of everyday people on Facebook, the Brazilian mother said:


'My husband is ninety-two and he keeps trying to make love to me. I have to swat him away. I had seventeen kids already. That’s all in the past. Whenever he gets out of the shower, he starts singing this song about a woman with long hair that he wants to kiss. He says the song is about me. I tell him: ‘Nope! Not me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...