} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Happy Teen who won $500,000 lottery keeps $5000 and gives the rest to his parents


A 19 year old Michigan teenager who recently won $500,000 from a scratch-off lottery ticket says he plans to only keep $5,000 of the prize for himself and give the rest of the money to his parents, state lottery officials said.
The teenager who wished to remain anonymous said in a lottery bureau press release on Friday:




“I scratched it off in the store and at first I thought they were playing a trick on me until I saw how excited they were about the ticket.” “It’s just incredible, I can’t get the smile off of my face.”
The lucky teen visited the lottery headquarters in Lansing Friday to claim his prize and share his plans for the money. He said:

“I’m going to keep about $5,000 for myself to invest, and I’m going to give the rest to my parents”. 
“My parents have done so much for my sister and me, helping them takes a big weight off of their shoulders and mine.”
The man said he bought the last $10 Golden Wild Time ticket at a Sunoco gas station near Lansing and scratched it off in the store.

The man who has a sister didn't say if she would get any money from the win.


Source: FNC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photos/Video: Army officers/Police storm Nnamdi Kanu's home in Abia, arrest one person with weapon

Troops of Operation Python Dance and some police officers, yesterday stormed the home of the now outlawed secessionist group, ...