} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Thursday, March 02, 2017

Barcelona coach, Luis Enrique announces his departure from the club, 3 years after


Barcelona coach, Luis Enrique will step down at the end of the season, saying he needs to "rest". The 46-year-old, in his third season in charge of Barca, was speaking after their 6-1 win over Sporting Gijon.In his previous two seasons with the club, he won the Champions League as part of the treble in his first year and led them to a domestic double last season.



"It is a difficult, measured and well thought-out decision and I think I have to be loyal to what I think. I would like to thank the club for the confidence they have shown in me. It's been three unforgettable years. It's about how I live with my profession, with a never-ending quest for solutions and to improve my team. That means I have very little time to rest, very few hours to disconnect. 
I think it will be good for me at the end of the season, because I need to rest. That's the principle motive. The most important thing is we have three exciting months left in all three competitions. In one of them, we are in a difficult situation but if the stars align, we will have a chance to turn it around", said Enrique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...