} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Aspiring country singer reveals he is a transgender man


Aspiring country singer, Jaimie Wilson took to his Instagram page to reveal to the world that he is transgender, because according to him, people didn't believe him each time he told them he was transgender. He also talked about missing his family, especially his parents since he transitioned. He made the reveal and shared his Before and After photos, from being a woman to a man. He said he knows it is going to be really hard to break into the country music industry being a transgender, because Country music doesn't really have LGBTQ singers. Read his story after the cut...



 "Coming out as transgender was the best and worst day of my life thus far. I miss having my family in my life...I miss my parents being proud of me...but you know what I don't miss? I don't miss the nights I laid alone battling with my feelings...I don't miss waiting for everyone to leave the house so I could put on masculine clothes and tuck my long hair under a hat...I don't miss hiding. When you look at me I'm not the strongest, the tallest, or the most handsome man...but you know what I AM? I'm finally ME and god does it feel so good. #ftm #transman #transgender #transguy #transisbeautiful #femaletomale"





No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...