} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Thursday, January 05, 2017

(Video) Sick former Kenyan soccer star, Joe Kadenge tells President Uhuru Kenyatta ‘I would like to meet you before I die’


Joe Kadenge, Former  Kenyan football star and Retired coach, who has been battling with several ailments for years, is requesting to meet with President Uhuru Kenyatta before he dies.
In a video that has gone viral on social media, the former Maragoli United and Abaluhya FC star who also managed Kenyan national team in 2000, sent an emotional message to Kenya's president and other ex Presidents .

In his words, he said:
‘There are people in the Government that I would like to meet. First and foremost, President Uhuru Kenyatta. I would like to meet you before I die. It seems my body doesn’t like me anymore. I would also like to meet the retired Presidents too. You remember the old men. I would like to say goodbye to them so that if God calls me today, I will have an opportunity to say goodbye to them.’ He added
Watch the emotional video below....

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...