} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Thursday, January 05, 2017

Man hung banner outside his house to celebrate his divorce


45yr old Paul Crowther and his wife of six years, Rebecca recently finalized their divorce settlement after splitting two years ago. 
Paul celebrated in grand style with the help of his friends. Hanging outside his house is a banner that reads 'Ding dong the b*tch has gone'.


The banner was made by a friend of his. Paul said:
 "It was a friend of mine who put up the sign because he knows what I've gone through these last few years. I am going to keep it up now until it blows away."
Rebecca has seen the banner after a photo of it was posted on social media and when contacted for comment she said:
 "I left my husband on the 5 July 2014 and initiated the divorce because I was no longer happy in the relationship. The divorce settlement has been finalised and I want to move forward with my life. I hope one day Paul can move on and feel less bitter."

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...