} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, December 19, 2016

Tension as Dog eats new born baby abandoned in a village in Bauchi state


Image result for dog
A dog was found by passersby, eating a new born baby that had been abandoned alive by its mother at a refuse dump at the Federal Polytechnic Student Village, Gwallameji, Bauchi State yesterday. An eye witness, who gave an account of the incident said:




“I was coming back from church when I saw many people behind a house away from ours. I became curious and went to see what was happening there.“What I saw there was disgusting and annoying. It was someone, who dumped a new born baby at a refuse dump and a dog was found eating it (the baby).
“From the look of things and from what I heard people say, the baby was abandoned alive but was killed by the dog.
“How can someone do this to an innocent child? How can a human life be treated with such levity? It’s so bad and inhumane.”
He said some of the people at the scene dug a shallow grave and buried the remains of the baby just beside the refuse site, but he didn't say what happened to the dog. 

The traditional Chief of Gwallameji, Hassan Ibrahim, was contacted by Vanguard and he confirmed the incident.
He said:

“I got a call from someone informing me of the incident but I told the person that I was not around. When I called the number back, I was told that Wakilin Sarkin Gwallameji (representative of the chief of Gwallameji), Sanusi Mohammed, was already there. “Since he was there, I continued with what I was doing knowing that he would handle everything well. As I speak with you now, I haven’t met him yet for information on the incident.”
Horrible incidents like this case is reportedly becoming a norm. Less than 4 months ago, a dead body of a new born baby was found dumped in a polythene bag at a refuse dump in the same area.

This is so sad.


Source: Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...