} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Thursday, December 08, 2016

Man recounts how he returned over N1m credited by mistake to his account, says he saved someone's career & job


Leo Leo Umana (pictured) revealed his wonderful and honest gesture, during this harsh economic situation in Nigeria. Recounting what happened on social media, he wrote:
"I had a contract job with State Universal Education Board (SUBEB). After the job completion, I was mistakenly over-paid with sum of 1 million, Eight Thousand Naira only (1,008,000.00). When I discovered the discrepancy, I notified the Account Department, and I promised to refund the said amount of money. Firstly, they were shocked by my action as a Nigerian, as it was not discovered by the Auditors.

On 7th of December, 2016, as a true patriot and a servant of the Most High God with the fear of God, humanity, conscience and future: I, Mr Leo Leo Umana on behalf of myself, my wife and kids paid the sum of ONE MILLION, EIGHT THOUSAND NAIRA (1, 008,000.00) back into the AK-UBE ACCOUNT..

In a time like this recession and Economic quagmire, Xmas, school fees, it would have been very useful but I thank God for the grace and conscience to report and return the money. And I know, by His grace and mercy, I have saved the man's career and job. I am a satisfied man even in my condition. All glory return to God."

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...