} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, December 19, 2016

Lady tells how her boobs grew to a size 38T within 3 years


This IG model, HaruHi MiWaKo who lives in Amsterdam, describes how she went from having big boobs to having super big boobs all within a 3 year period. She says the breast growth is caused by a condition known as (Juvenile) macromastia. She also talked about how she tried to visit the US but was denied visa because she had her cell phone with her during the interview. The photo of her above on the left was in 2013.  Read her story below:


The photo of her in green was in 2014.
She wrote:
"Hello you,

Thank you for showing interest in me. Now let me tell you something about me. I am HaruHi MiWaKo (Himiwako) and am blessed by Mother Nature to look the way that I do. I enjoy life and I hope you do too! Gaming, anime, playing the violin and piano are amongst the favourite things I like to do. What I like doing most is making people smile, just by walking down the street, or by playing games with an audience.
"My breast growth started March 2013 and it has been growing in varying stages throughout the years. The condition is called (juvenile) macromastia or (juvenile) gigantomastia [both are the same condition just different names for it]. 
It does not bother me that my boobs are this huge, they are healthy and that’s what matters. Back pain is something I do not suffer from, and I do wear custom bras, so shopping for lingerie is quite the challenge. 
 I have one custom made bra. It was crazy expensive (€650). But its not really good it doesn't fit good actually. I wear my custom bra with another tight bra underneath to keep my breasts up.
I have of course thought of breast reduction but I live by the creed "Everything for a reason". I will eventually have to reduce. I hope not for a while just praying they don't grow too rapidly.
 Yes I do have names for my boobs. Rightboob: Boob-Lee. Leftboob: Boobafina. Named them after Bruce Lee and other boob a character from "Adventure time"
"I hope you folks will follow me on my journey through life and I wish you get some insight in what it’s like to live with the genetic gifts that have been given to me.”

She captioned this photo:
This was January 2014.Miss my skinny legs sometimes😮 Here I just got my new (UK) J cup bra. I didn't like it. My mom here telling me to fix my face to make a pic hence my fake expression on my face😯 To me they looked so pointy and were covering my entire boobs and I always like my boobs looking round in my bra.#tbt#Fbf#smallboobies#aaaaachoo... Blessyoubreastme#hellokitty
 "Back in my city 😄 Yes I was tired and a little bit sad. Tired because I was drinking bottles of champagne all night and then only slept like 3 hours and had to fix my visa situation next morning where I got rejected because I had my mobile phone with me and it's not allowed to bring it to the US Embassy so I was sad about that yes. But happy to be in Amsterdam"







No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...