} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, December 19, 2016

"I BORROWED ALL MY OUTFITS AND JEWELRY" former Universe Nigeria 1984


Former beauty queen Omololu Ojehomon-Ogbeni was Miss Universe Nigeria back in 1984. She shared this throwback photo of herself via Facebook today and recounted her experience during the pageant.



"After so many years, I could not believe it when I found this photograph in my parents room. Wow! I still hail the great UNIBEN students who travelled in buses all the way to Lagos to support me, my family and friends," said Omololu Ojehomon-Ogbeni
also adding, "Especially Josephine Osadolor who dressed and groomed me for the competition. Let's not forget all our girls that loaned me their outfits and most of all my late mom who gave me the jewelry I wore with my evening gown. We all achieved this together. I truly Love and miss you all."

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...