} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Thursday, December 01, 2016

Cobhams Asuquo son's turns 5!!


Music producer Cobhams Asuquo is celebrating his son, David, who just turned 5-years-old. In a post shared via Instagram, Asuquo shared a photo of himself with  his son and wrote:
My boss is 5!!! Happy 5th birthday Sir. My other employer. I love you soo much David and I have soo much to teach you. I'll always make you proud by God's grace.

I live so that you can be a better man. David the world needs better men and we would raise each other to be better men in this world. God bless you my son! We are turning up this weekend, you just name the place. #happybirthdayDavid #happybirthdayson #Godblessyou

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...