} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Friday, November 11, 2016

Video: African expatriate perishes in house fire in Kuwait


An African expatriate died due to smoke inhalation when fire broke out on the 5th floor of a residential building in Mahboula area, Kuwait, on Tuesday, November 8th

According to security sources, when the Operations Room of Ministry of Interior received info about the building on fire, a firefighting team was dispatched to the location. 


They evacuated the tenants from the building and handed over the affected ones including an African expatriate to paramedics.
However, the victim was pronounced dead at the hospital. His corpse was referred to the Forensics Department and a case was registered. Authorities are yet to reveal his identity.

Watch the video of the fire incident below...


 Video Credit- Ayman Mat/Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ritualists’ den uncovered in Lagos

                                                      Two suspected ritualists smoked out from the tunnel were burnt alive, whi...