} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Iggy Azalea, her boobs & the tape that was supposed to hold it up, step out at GQ event

Iggy Azalea said she had an 'award winning vagina' and the best 'vagina in the world' after she received GQ's Woman of the Year award on Wednesday at The Ivy in Sydney, Australia.

The rapper wore a cropped black blazer with no top underneath and no bra and upon receiving the award said; "I didn't know everybody was going to have such hilarious speeches and I didn't prepare anything foolishly. Thanks you GQ for this award."



According to The Herald Sun, she then continued: "I have won a lot of awards over the last few years but this one means the absolute most to me because I can finally say I have an award winning vagina.
"This is amazing to me. I've got the best vagina in the world," she continued. "How do you say no to that...you don't."

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...