} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Thursday, November 10, 2016

"I see how your 7yr old son stood up for you & said they should arrest him instead" Zahra Indimi pens emotional letter to sister, Rahama


Zahra, whose sister Rahama is currently embroiled in a nasty custody battle with ex-husband Mohammed Babangida, took to her Instagram to pen an emotional open letter to her sister in a show of support.
"I know you are going through so much. Yes I have been with you, seen the pain and trauma that this is bringing to your lives," writes Zahra, who herself remarried after breaking up with first husband.


"I also see a strong woman that will go to the end of the world to stand up for your kids. I see how sometimes it will be easier to say fuck it, here are your kids I can't be doing this for the rest of my life then you say no they are my kids too so I will fight for them because they need their mother. I see your struggle everyday and I see your wins. I see how your kids fight for you. I see how your 7yr old son stood up for you and said that they should arrest him instead of you so that you can stay with nahar. I was proud when yesterday nahar was trying to protect her brother during a hard time. I see how resilient your children are. I am proud to call you sister of mine. I will walk through fire with you. I will support you in everything. You have us for the rest of your life. You are my hero, you are my inspiration and I stand with you. The world can judge you for what they do not know but I will love you for what I do know."

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...