} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, November 14, 2016

Domestic Violence: Zenith Bank reportedly sacks John Edobor, who is charged with attempted murder of his wife


According to one of Ivie Edobor's lawyers, Emeka Ugwuonye, Zenith Bank has fired Mr John Edobor, who is currently standing trial for the attempted murder of of his estranged wife. The accused and some hired thugs stormed Ivie's home and attacked the mother of three, leaving her with broken legs. The activist broke the news earlier today on his Facebook Page,The  Due Process Advocate. What he wrote below:




"This is to inform the members of DPA that I just received a call from a top official of Zenith Bank to inform me that Mr. John Edobor has been fired from Zenith Bank. They made it clear to me that the reason they did so was because of the domestic violence he committed on his estranged wife, Ivie. The call was in response to the email I sent to Zenith two days ago indicating that DPA would commence a protest on the matter. We appreciate the fact that Zenith has reached out to us. This is an important first step that Zenith has taken. We shall continue the dialogue and negotiation today to see if we can reach an agreement that will avoid the protest that is planned tomorrow. Thank you to all DPA members who have given their support to this effort. God bless you all. And please stay tuned. All we want is justice of this lady. She is somebody's daughter. She is somebody's mother. And above all, she is our sister and a Member of DPA. Once you are a registered member of DPA, we shall do everything to protect you when you face challenges. We must protect Ivie Edobor and her children. It is an obligation on us."
Two years ago Mr Edobor kicked Ivie out of his house along with her 3 daughters ages 9, 7 and 4 on the grounds that her business failed and ran into debt. 

"He moved in with his lover at the time, who is a divorcee with a female child and my husband said she would give him a boy since i gave him 3 children who are just girls. He snapped a picture with both of them on our matrimonial bed and used it as his whatsapp dp and also posted it on facebook barely a few months after he kicked us out. I was forced to move back to my father's house and struggled to provide for my 3 children as he completely neglected them and even took them of his medical insurance provided by his office Zenith Bank Plc. After much struggle, I finally got back on my feet. Got a great job, enrolled my kids in a new school and rented an apartment for my 3 kids and I. About Easter time this year he decides he wants to be part of my children's life again. I allowed him access to the children as I felt we could be civil to each other for the sake of our children. At this time I had started putting my documentation together for the divorce process. Early hours of June 19th on my way back from my dad's birthday party a friend had parked right in front of the gate of my apartment to press the bell for the gateman to open the gate and let me into the compound when suddenly he was rushed at and attacked by a man waving an object. I looked out the opened door and realized it was John Edobor my enstranged husband. He dragged me out of the car and used a metal crowbar to violently hit my right leg which led to broken bone and temporary loss of using this leg."

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...