} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Friday, November 11, 2016

Brazil's crowns its first black winner of Miss BumBum (Photos)


Erika Canela has been crowned the first black woman to win the Brazil’s Miss BumBum competition.

The 24 year old, who is a medical student, was declared the winner on Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at the grand finale of the 2016 competition.


Speaking after her victory, Erika who walked away with an £18,000 modelling contract and the opportunity to make millions of pounds in product endorsements, said


'I can't believe it. I never imagined it would be me. I'd decided to give up modelling and go and study medicine. But now this has changed everything. I'm ecstatic. 'But I'm not taking this role lightly. I promise I'll represent Brazilian beauty to the best of my ability, with all the hard work and dedication that the title deserves. This is the first of many conquests.'
More photos below...


No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...