} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Friday, November 11, 2016

After losing out on US Presidential election, Hillary Clinton pictured for the first time and she was enjoying a hike


Ex US presidential aspirant , Hillary Clinton was pictured for the first time since giving her concession speech after losing the U.S Presidential election to Donald Trump, as she was enjoying  a hike with husband Bill & their dogs in Chappaqua, New York on Thursday.



Margot Gerster, who lives in Chappaqua, posted a photo on her Facebook page, of herself and Hillary  saying she bumped into the Clinton’s while she was on a hike.

As She wrote: “I’ve been feeling so heartbroken since yesterday’s election and decided what better way to relax than take my girls hiking.

“So I decided to take them to one of favorite places in Chappaqua. We were the only ones there and it was so beautiful and relaxing.

“As we were leaving, I heard a bit of rustling coming towards me and as I stepped into the clearing there she was, Hillary Clinton and Bill with their dogs doing exactly the same thing as I was. ”

She continued: “I got to hug her and talk to her and tell her that one of my most proudest moments as a mother was taking Phoebe with me to vote for her.
"She hugged me and thanked me and we exchanged some sweet pleasantries and then I let them continue their walk."

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...