} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Thursday, October 06, 2016

Photos: Middle aged woman electrocuted in Lagos

A middle aged woman identified as Mrs Okanlawon Florence was today electrocuted in her residence at Shokoya Close off Dapson Street, Oke Ira Ojodu LCDA  Lagos state. According to reports, the woman died while attempting to turn off her refrigerator following a fire outbreak from a PHCN transformer close to her house. 


The deceased's 14 year old daughter identified as Okanlawon Taiwo was also affected by the fire from the transformer and is currently receiving medical attention at the General Hopital Ifako Ijaye. 
It was gathered that the electrocuted woman died as a result of severe burns sustained. 

Preliminary report gathered by the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency LASEMA showed that the fire emanated from a high voltage 25kva transformer ( a 4 building mini transformer) which affected four buildings namely , House number 4, 7, 9a & 9b whose power supply emanate from the transformer .

However, the fire was quickly put out by combined effort of bystanders and emergency response team from the state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PHOTO: South Africans Protest against Nigerians again...

A 25-year-old Nigerian man identified as  Ibrahim O. Badmus  was allegedly killed by South African police officers at his home on Oct...