} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Watch this cute little girl scold her dad for leaving the toilet seat up

Little girl or grown woman the annoyance that comes with knowing a clumsy male has left the toilet seat up is pretty much the same. One 3-year-old wasn't taking it lying down when her dad committed the cardinal sin, and she proceeded to give him a good tongue-lashing. Her dad, Jeremiah from Texas shared the video online and wrote alongside,
 'Bradlee Rae is always giving me an earful about the toilet seat. This is her down to a T, as she is always letting me know when I am slacking.

'If I am not doing my job as a dad properly she isn't afraid to let me know.
'Especially when it comes to putting the toilet seat down.
'Despite her recriminations, I will stand firm for all men in the great debate of whether or not to put the seat down.'
In the video she tells her dad 

"How many times do I have to tell you when you put the seat up and I tell you to put it down? Why do you keep doing that?",
When her dad tried to make a point, she was having none of it. She drove home her point with "listen daddy, when you use the toilet, you have to put it down for the girls". Too cute! 

More photos and the video below...



No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...