} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Man who wanted to order taxi mistakenly buys £30k bus online after getting drunk in Ibiza

Instead of paying a few euros for a taxi ride home, Davie Little, a DJ, shelled out a whopping £30,000 on buying his own bus after he got very drunk while partying in Ibiza. Using his credit card, Davie says he still can’t figure out what he was thinking. Posting on Facebook, he wrote:

“Still can’t believe what I did last night in Ibiza. So I was in Ushuaia last night absolutely loving life with not a care in the world, and the night just flew over, when I left the night club I took my phone out of my pocket and realised I had bought a £30,000 bus… 
“WTF.. I actually can’t believe this is happening.. Ibiza ruins lives!!!! #fact... P.S anybody want to buy a bus off me????”


His post has gone viral.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...