} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Friday, August 26, 2016

I'm done with men!'- Britney Spears reveals she won't marry again

After two failed marriages to Jason Allen Alexander in 2004 and Kevin Federline from 2004 to 2007, Britney Spears, 34, who has two kids has revealed that she won't walk down the aisle again with any man but that she wants three more children.
On Thursday while doing Carpool Karaoke on The Late Late Show with James Corden she said
'all that she wants is another baby' 
'I want more, like three more, I have to find the right guy first, and then, you know…
 'Tell him he's going to be the father of three children?' asked British Tv host James Corden.

'All that she wants is another baby,' agreed the singer.


Corden then asked what Britney was looking for in her next man. Her reply was negative:
'I think I might not ever go to men again, ever do the whole men thing again, or get married, I'm just done with men, I may French kiss someone, but I'm not going to marry anyone, no,' she added decisively.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...