} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Thursday, August 25, 2016

I enlarged my boobs due to insecurities and pressure from society- BBA star Huddah Monroe says

The former BBA star revealed that she enlarged her boobs due to pressure from society and her personal insecurities. Photo on the left was taken when she went for BBA while the one on the right was taken after she had her boobs enlarged. She wrote;





"And on top huh? Two bee stings😂 ... This is when I didn't have tits, I succumbed to the pressure of society because I was under depression due to the videos of me in Big brother shower hour. Soooo I ended up getting fat transfer by reducing my butt to get fuller boobs .....................................I wouldn't tell anyone to do the same ! It's still natural coz it's my own fat , NO silicone but I will never advice anyone to go under the knife coz of what people think about their bodies , never make irrational decisions ,wait until you are mature enough .I was naive , young and stupid at that time . Love yourself ! Fuck the rest! Experience is the best teacher! Learn some of these things from me ........ ION, how many love the idea of HUDDAHkini? Bodysuits on my snap chat 😝. #WCW. #THROWback#2013 #JWMarriottMarquis".

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...