} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, August 29, 2016

Actress Andrea Chika Chukwu and hubby celebrate 1st wedding anniversay


Actress Andrea Chika Chukwu is celebrating her first wedding anniversary with her husband, Brian Ahern. On her IG page, Andrea introduced her hubby to her followers, many of whom didn't know she was even married. She wrote 

"Good morning my lovelies - A year ago I got married to an awesome man (Brian Ahern) i took a step into the unknown, because like everything in life happens different for all the same applies to me. I had a quite ceremony (I figured could have a big celebration at some point in the near future, I just wasn't feeling up to the nerve thing for Bride's to be) . Please join me in celebrating the anniversary of our union. Bless you all. always. #married #anniversary#love #celebration".


No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...