} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Wednesday, February 17, 2016



YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED


Before I answer these questions, I would like to tell you that I have lot of great resources right now on my website  www.ayobenson.com and more would be published daily and it would be a great help to you in your business and life if you register to get them directly. I thank some of you that have registered and I am humbled by the sheer numbers so if you haven't please do register now! You also get my e-book 10 TIPS TO GET YOUR DREAM JOB free after registration for 5 more days!

Question: I have written a book but how would this program help me sell it in large quantity.
Answer: Congratulations on your book, this program is perfect for you and you will see a step by step process that would help you sell a lot of it. Some people have the intention to write a book but the reason they don't is lack of knowledge to sell it, this program solves that problem immediately.
Question: I am a teacher and how can I use the program to sell my skills?
Answer: I gave an example of a teacher who created an online course using the syllabus for kids from age 5 to 10 in my previous video, if you missed that go back and watch the video. He made millions of pounds from it, I am not suggesting you will have the same kind of result but why not, if you are diligent enough to follow the training program and use it as prescribed.
Questions: Is this training program suitable for retailers? I sell children wares.
Answer: I have already answered some of these questions in the previous video I shared by newsletter but if you missed it then check you inbox for it. However, I would still answer the question because it is perfect for retailers. You will be able to jump right in front of those looking to buy your product using the techniques in the training program and therefore you spend less and earn more. The quicker you sell your wares the more times you can turn over your capital and make more profit.
Question: You gave a 30 day guarantee that if we are not happy with training program we would get the money back without question. Nobody does this in Nigeria, is it not risky for your business?
Answer: We don't give our people enough credit when it comes to integrity, if you derive greater value from a product than you expected, it is most unlikely that you ask for a refund. I prefer that people get their money back if not happy with the product than have buyers' remorse; business is for the long term! More of a marathon than 100 metres race! Thank you for your concern anyway.
Question: What format is this training program? Would it be accessible when not on the internet?
Answer:You will be able to download the training program on your system so you can use it when not online. If you require a DVD version, then we would provide it to you after payment.
Question:
When is the training going to be launched?
Answer:We would announce the launch a few days before you make payment so be on the lookout in the next few days
Question: How can someone working use the program to create online course and sell it?
Answer:Well, you just need  to make the sacrifice initially as the lifetime benefit is more than worth the effort. So you may just schedule an hour a day for a couple of weeks and it should be enough for you to learn the program and use it effectively.


Thank You and God Bless




Ayo Olarewaju Benson FCCA FCA MBA (OXFORD)


No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...