} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Tuesday, February 23, 2016


SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT AND LAUNCH DATE

Ayo Benson here, I am the CEO of Mannastores and I hope you have experienced success with some of the resources I have been sharing since you became part of our community. I am also humbled by the feedback from some of you through your questions, comments and commendations through writing and sometimes verbally. This is a very special day for me because I am going to announce the date for launching our online course we have been talking about for so long. I have taken time to include your inputs into the final product so that you may have the utmost high quality and life changing training program you can learn and implement in the comfort of your home. A little introduction of myself would be useful for some newcomers. My name is Ayo Benson, I trained as a Chartered Accountant and a Fellow of ICAN and ACCA. I also have my MBA from Oxford in United Kingdom. I have been an entrepreneur for years now and I am always looking for opportunity to make a difference in our community.

Why did I bother to put this course together? There is no other time in our lives that opportunities are so numerous but a lot of people are living well below the standard commensurate with these opportunities all around them! I hope to change this situation by helping people help themselves through this course.  For those following this series, I told a story of the teacher who packaged the syllabus for 5 to 10 years old in London, he sold them online to parents and made millions in less than one year. He wasn't the most brilliant teacher but the most proactive. If you haven't heard the story, I would resend the video tomorrow with the script. I have also shared with you how a jewellery retailer doubled her sales in less than 40 days with my direct support! The strategy adopted by these two people is an integral part of this online course. 
What would the online course do for you?
  • Help you start a business knowing that you have all the tools to market your products/service online and sell in large quantity
  • Help you grow your business rapidly by adopting tried and tested 'Targeting Techniques' to find your ideal customers therefore spending less on advert.
  • It helps identify your talent and turn it into a pot of gold by guiding your to create online courses from it. The strategy to sell it in large quantity is organised in a step by step manner for easy implementation
  • One of the stumbling blocks for performance is lack of self-confidence, this course will help you grow your confidence using techniques adopted by Hollywood stars.
  • Knowing what to do is one thing but the motivation to do it is much more difficult. The course will guide you to kick-start your drive and take action without hesitation towards achievement of your goals. 
As you know I have given a lot of resources away to our community in the past but I don't have the privilege to give this one away free. The first reason is that it is very expensive to put it together for you. The second reason is psychological because people don't appreciate what they don't pay for! If I give you free, as valuable as it is you may download it and never go back to even see what's in it let alone use it. That would be quite unfortunate. Paying for it would get you to take action and get the result that you deserve, which is to change your life for better. I have bought a training program online for £2779 before and the program helped me generate hundreds of thousands of pounds! It is not the intrinsic worth that matters but the value you may create from it. Considering the cost of putting this together, I shouldn't charge anything less than £2000 for it, I have bought programs of lesser importance and value for more than that. If you convert that to Naira at the current exchange rate it is like a small fortune of nearly one million Naira. I am determined to create new entrepreneurs and make existing ones successful; would you be one of them?  I am going to make it affordable, and when you have used it and experienced the change you want, please do help other too.
The fact that our community is international, I have priced this course accordingly:

Nigeria      
=N=29977
UK
£97
Europe
€127
US
$139

BONUSES
13 Week Life Changing Radio Program of about 3hours
£397.00
My Book-Goldmine of Your Mind-Your Fast Track to Abundance
 
£18. 99
 
In essence, you are not only getting this free but you are getting £300 more! Giving more than you get is the spiritual path to prosperity
and that's what I practice and I hope you do so too.
The launch date is Monday 29 
th February 2016.

You may pre-order by just sending emailadmin@mannastores.com with your name or call08162833925 to book

50% Discount on pre-order from today until Monday the launch date.

The Script and the video of day3 would be sent tomorrow, and day4, would be sent on Thursday.


Your Mind is Goldmine - Use it!

Thank you and God Bless.

Ayo Olarewaju Benson FCA FCCA MBA (OXFORD)
Forward this email



This email was sent to mannamart@gmail.com by mannamart@gmail.com  

Mannastores | 48 allen avenue street ikeja | Lagos Nigeria | ikeja | 101014 | Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...