} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, February 22, 2016


DAY2 - THE SEVEN DAYS COUNTDOWN TO
THE LAUNCH OF OUR TRAINING PROGRAM 'CREATE WEALTH ONLINE SELLING YOUR PRODUCTS OR SKILLS'
Thank you very much for your comments and questions on the countdown to the launch of our online course 'Create Wealth Online Selling Your Products or Skills' We made the resources for this countdown into videos to make it easy for you to listen on the go; however, some of you want it in writing. I am happy to oblige you by adding the script to the video therefore those who missed the video may have the opportunity to listen now and those who prefer to read may also do so. 
I would announce the launch date of the online course when it would be available for you on Wednesday. I am excited but I believe you are even more excited than I do because it is a chance to for you to earn second income, overcome unemployment, start a new business with a view that you are armed with the tools to help you succeed just with a little bit of work! 
Here again the video and the script for your enjoyment. This is Day 2 of the countdown and expect Day 3 and 4 in the next consecutive days; you will get them in both videos and scripts.

THE SCRIPT FOR THE VIDEO
Yesterday I promised to tell you about the jewellery retailer who doubled her sales in just 40 days applying this method called 'TARGETING'.Please click to listen to the video
There are rules about online marketing and if you don't know the rules you may waste a lot of time and a lot of money. In business as in life you must find short cuts to get to where you need to go to save you time because life is too short to be wandering aimlessly looking for solution. In my book Goldmine of Your Mind-Your Fast Track to Abundance I talked in details about how to use shortcuts in many areas of life without breaking the law or infringing on the rights of others. So let's come back to targeting method. There are 3 billion people on the internet and 1.3 billion on Facebook alone so whatever the kind of audience you are trying to target there is almost 50% chance they are on Facebook! Why should you use Facebook? They have a treasure trove of data about their users collected directly; they also have partners gathering information about us to the extent that Facebook knows what we are likely to do, how we are likely to respond and more importantly what we are likely to buy. 
So how do you get the ideal audience via Facebook? Some people make the mistake of posting commercial posts and expect to get result; no chance, Facebook will not distribute your post! They have an automated system to alert them when you are trying to sell and they don't like that! The best way to do this effectively if you already have a business is to place an advert on Facebook. It is very easy to do but there are rules which I am going to share some of them with you here. However I don't want to make this a long boring exercise I would just give you a few tips and then the full method could be found in the training program
'CREATE WEALTH ONLINE SELLING YOUR PRODUCTS OR SKILL'
There are several methods of doing this but the most effective way is to use Power Editor. If you are not familiar with Facebook ad don't be intimidated by the name, it is just a simple way of putting your ads together to get the best result and you will get a step by step way of doing this.
If you already have a business with existing customers, you may compile the phone numbers or email of your customers, not necessarily all of them just like 30 to 40 will suffice. These customers represent your custom audience and you may ask Facebook to go and find people similar to them and target them with your advert. When we started trading online we used to advertise to the whole world, we made a lot of money but we could have done a lot better if we knew what I have packaged in this training program. Our sales jumped by 20 times because we no longer waste money advertising to those not interested in what we offer but directly targeting those likely to patronise us immediately. This is just a tip of the iceberg in terms of possibilities of using Power Editor in targeting your ideal customers. 
The story of the jewellery retailer happens by accident and she wasn't my client at all because she cannot afford my service ordinarily and she doesn't fit the profile of my typical client. I went with my daughter to a shopping mall in London one day and she wanted some jewelleries for a church event. The jewellery retailer is located in a very remote part of the mall and the shop is of average size and she has some very good stuff and reasonable number of buyers. We went in there and my daughter was very excited to spend some of my money, I am happy to tag along too this Sunday afternoon. I started a conversation with this young ambitious lady and she told me about the business barely paying her bills after paying expensive rent etc. I asked if she has got a website and she said no and that it is of no use because her business is so small. I said to her, this is even the more reason to be online because you cannot compete here with the big players so you are better off jumping on the online bandwagon. The difference between successful people and those not so successful is very clear! Successful people look around for opportunity and when they see one they try it whether or not they are sure it would work. This lady wasn't convinced but she got my number and I guided her to build a website and advertise online to people living close to the shopping mall; she offered 20% discount using'TARGETING'
method I described earlier. To cut a long story short, she doubled her sales in just less than 40 days and she hasn't looked back since then. My daughter has got a lot of free jewelleries since then which I frowned upon but the lady insisted that what I have given her free of charge has changed her business for good.

I am eager to continue but time is limited. Tomorrow, we would look at how to craft a winning ad. Following a tried and tested method. I would share with you some of the tricks you may find in some of the most celebrated adverts of all time; what these adverts have in common and how you may adapt the method to ensure your adverts online stand out from the crowd. I am excited about this life changing journey and I believe you are even much more excited than me because you will never be afraid of unemployment or business failure ever again.
I would appreciate your questions or comments on what we have talked about so far or any other questions on how to trade online whatever business you do.
Your Mind is a Goldmine! Use it!U

Thank You and God Bless

Ayo Olarewaju Benson FCA FCCA MBA (OXFORD)

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...