} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Tuesday, January 12, 2016


ANNOUNCEMENT AND A FAVOUR

Ayo Benson here, I am the CEO of Mannastores.com. I hope you have learn a lot from our series on HOW TO CREATE WEALTH ONLINE SELLING YOUR PRODUCTS OR SKILLS  and please be on the lookout for more insights to help you create wealth for you and your family in this new year. In the interim, I need to ask you for a favour!
I am about to publish my long awaited book Goldmine of Your Mind –Your Fast Track to Abundance’ I would be releasing it very soon but can you help me out with some basic decisions about the cover design?
I have been working on this book for more than 4 years and it is a brain dump of all the secrets of success I have encountered and used to generate unbelievable results. I would share a bit part of the book with you and this may be enough to transform your situation in this new year.
However, I have a question I want you to help me with! Which of these 2 covers would you prefer that I use for this book. Please indicate A or B as per your preference. The winning design would be sent to the publisher in a few days.

 

Thank you for  helping me out with this little request and I would continue to teach all that I know to make our community a better place and stamp out poverty from our midst!
Your mind is goldmine – use it!
Thanks

Ayo Benson Olarewaju FCCA MBA

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...