} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Friday, December 11, 2015

SECRETS REVEALED - HOW WE GENERATED HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS ONLINE –PART 2


Ayo Benson here, I welcome you my friends to this life changing series that would make next year your best ever if you follow this course to the end!
Let me give you a quick gift before we even go further; get this my e-book for free – 10 TIPS TO GET YOUR DREAM JOB is now available for download on my entrepreneurship website http://ayobenson.com/. Please tell your friends and families to go there and get it for free and set themselves up for a new year of change for better!
Now let’s get back to topic of today. I talked about how creating information product (Online Courses) is the goldmining of our era; the truth is that the secret of the huge success has nothing to do with the products but all to do with the marketing which is what I want to share with you today.


Online courses also known as information product is the best place for a beginner to start. Why? Anyone starting from the scratch with no money, no business, no capital, no online presence, nothing! This is best way to get into the game. Selling Online Courses is the fun part and the money spinner if you follow this course to the end. I am obsessed with feedback because it helps you know how to help people. Majority of people trying to get into business has the stumbling block of lack of capital; you can overcome this by selling Online Courses. This is also why I share my radio program on ‘How to Raise Money for Your Business’ a few weeks back. These are the things you should expect from this series:
How to create online courses within 7days and I would show you all the resources you need to do so easily
How to sell the online courses in huge volume to change your life instantaneously (if you think it cannot be that easy; well I thought so too but stay till the end of the course to find out how easy it is) In my previous email I gave an example of a woman selling Online Courses teaching ‘dog agility’ and has made millions of dollars; she is Susan Garrett you may check out her website:
How to sell anything online in huge volume – the strategy is similar but the result equally mind blowing! If you already have a product/service to sell then you are on a faster route to success so stay with us till the end of the series.
When most people hear about creating Online Courses, their first reaction is that of self- doubt but we would help you get over that very quickly. Everyone has something special they know better than others and I would help you find it and your life would change as a result!
I promised to steer you away from some of the mistakes we made when we started 6 years ago and tell you what works now! Social Media is the place to make easy money today if you know the secrets of what to do. I have bought a course on using Social Media for $1997; this course is only for 3hours so don’t think it is a 6 weeks course! The result? Hundreds of thousands of dollars! You may think that’s risky but if you want to play safe, success in business would be modest!
I am going to teach you some of the mind blowing tips and tricks I have learned to generate huge volume on Social Media in my next communication with you. I would also teach you how to create Online Courses within 7 days and you may start making money from then on. Imagine selling 1000 copies of your Online Course at just $20 which is a very modest result; that’s is 20,000 dollars at one go! With billions of people you can reach instantaneously online, all you need is the skill to reach your target audience and I would teach you how to do exactly that!
Please keep your questions coming so that I may continue to address them as I communicate with you in the next few weeks.
Ayo Benson Olarewaju FCCA FCA MBA Oxford
More Than a Business and Life Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...