} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Wednesday, November 04, 2015

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS RELATING TO THE SERIES ON HOW START A SMALL BUSINESS WITH 100K


Hello Friends,
If you've been following this page judiciously, I'm certain by now you're aware of the business series on how to start a small business with just 100k and also subsequent series(how to raise money for your business and how to generate ideas for new businesses) that have been posted. These are few of the hundreds of feedbacks I've gotten thus far and my reply to them. I hope these would also address some of the questions on your mind and if they don't, kindly drop a comment and let me know the other niggling questions on your mind. I'd take my time to address them all. Here are the few questions and my reply to them below:



QUESTION 1 FROM NELSON  T.
"Hi mannastores, good morning!
my name is Nelson, am an undergraduate student of lautech, I have
started importation business for quite a while now but deal with Goods
from china mainly jewelries, I stopped bcos most of china jewelry
peels off easily and increase in dollars late last year.
But recently, I got motivated with ur email and i'll love to venture
into women's bags and shoes but my capital is. just N40,000.
what can I get with this little cash and I hope d price of
dollar/euro/pounds will not affect the price to resell these goods
here in Nigeria, you know high prices piss of students easily!!!"

Thanks.
Nelson

REPLY
Hello Nelson,
There are a lot of questions along the line of small capital and what to do with it. I commend you for starting a business as a student and that’s a good sign that you are likely to succeed in business as a self motivated person. You shouldn’t have stopped but I am happy that you are motivated to start again. Look at other products like beads which is close to what you are familiar with and it is unlikely to peel off like the jewelries from China. Sometimes people make the mistake that their success depends on what they sell, that’s not true.
 Keep up with the resources I am sending out in the next few weeks where I am going to teach how to do business without selling physical products; you will not need big capital either if you follow the plan diligently. The resource is absolutely free so don’t miss it.

 QUESTION 2 FROM DANIEL O.
 "Oga Ben, your words got thinking, I've been meaning to go into home
recharge card printing and distribution business, would you please
enlighten me how to go about it if you have such resources please, my wife
and I'll be grateful if you do"

REPLY
Hello Daniel,
Thank you for your question, recharge card printing and distribution is a good business. Ask yourself the following questions and the answers will help guide your decision:
Who are your customers?
How can you serve the customers better than everyone else?
Do you need to employ people? How would you select the right people – I can give you a direct advice on this that may save you money and help your business.
Do you have a plan?
Do you have enough money to start? Please don’t make the mistake that you need to have all the money before you start, go for it if the money you have will run a batch or two successfully.
Start with the tools available to you and you will find better tools along the line.
Keep up with the resources I am sending out in the next few weeks where I am going to teach how to do business without selling physical products; you will not need big capital either if you follow the plan diligently. The resource is absolutely free so don’t miss it.

 QUESTION 3 FROM OLUWADAMILARE O.
"Thank you very sir for all effort on sending me a message, please i like your advice that you are giving but the most important thing is money because when there is no money, there is no any thing so what am try to say is that if someone want to start the business is like how much the person will have and what type of business is that and i still need more orientation on it sir". 

 REPLY
Hello Oluwadamilare,
I like you for thinking about doing business and whatever we can do to help you may kickstart your venture. It is not true that you need big money to start, you only need very little and sometimes that little may even come from others who believe in you. You must believe in what you are doing and help will always come to you if you are committed. This quote may help your motivation

“The moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision which no man could have dreamed would have come his way. Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.” Goethe
Keep up with the resources I am sending out in the next few weeks where I am going to teach how to do business without selling physical products; you will not need big capital either if you follow the plan diligently. The resource is absolutely free so don’t miss it.

QUESTION 4 FROM KIKELOMO D.
"Appreciate the positive impact ur organisation is making on the life of nigerians.
Want to make enquiry on how i can start buying children wears from kidswear in uk.
Will appreciate your prompt response.
Thanks"

REPLY
Hi Kikelomo,
The team will liaise with you to find the best possible kidswear seller in UK or US which is affordable to enable you make good profit. If you need any more help please don’t hesitate to be in touch.
Keep up with the resources I am sending out in the next few weeks where I am going to teach how to do business without selling physical products; you will not need big capital either if you follow the plan diligently. The resource is absolutely free so don’t miss it.

QUESTION 5 FROM ADEBUKOLA B.
" Hello Sir /Ma,
 Am making enquiries on the emails sent out some few days ago about businesses one can start with 100k.
There are some i would like to venture into so please how do one go about it and also delivery terms.
Looking forward to a favourable reply"

REPLY

Hi Bukola,

This is very simple and you are in good hands as the team will hold your hand and help you grow your business very quickly.
Keep up with the resources I am sending out in the next few weeks where I am going to teach how to do business without selling physical products; you will not need big capital either if you follow the plan diligently. The resource is absolutely free so don’t miss it.

I hope these few answers also addressed some of the questions on your mind. I would be posting more answers to the overwhelming feedbacks gotten thus far as I take time to attend to them all. Kindly ensure you keep up with the resources I'd be sending in the next few weeks. The resources are absolutely free and you don't want to miss them for anything. Keep in touch with this page.

Cheers!
Ayoola Benson Olarewaju (FCCA MBA)

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...