} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, November 02, 2015

HOW TO RAISE MONEY FOR YOUR BUSINESS

Hello friends,
My name is Ayo Benson. I trained as a Chartered Accountant and a Fellow of ACCA with MBA from Oxford in United Kingdom. I am the CEO of Mannastores and I have been sending you resources on how to start a business with little money so that you can build momentum from there. Some of you may want to start big and I thought this may help you.

I did a radio program earlier this year and it became very popular and we got a lot of positive feedback on the life changing impact of the program. I know times are hard for everyone these days and this is the best time to take initiative and do something great that you have been thinking about for some time! I am giving you the opportunity to listen to one of the episodes about raising money for your business or any other purpose.
Please listen to it and give me feedback or questions if you need more guidance or support in implementing the lessons in the program.
I wish you good luck in any endeavour you set your mind to achieve, the moment you start nothing can stop you except you! Albert Einstein said ‘Nothing happens until something moves’
I would respond to some of your questions on our blogwww.mannamart.blogspot.com, my facebook page ayobenson1, email admin@mannastores.com or reply to this message

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...