} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Victoria Beckham Covers Vogue Australia | Talks Being a Working Mum, the Power of Positive Thinking & More

Victoria Beckham is easily one of the most influential people in fashion.
The 41-year-old businesswoman and designer is the cover star of this month’s issue of Vogue Australia and in it she opened up about The Victoria Beckham brand. She also talks about juggling a successful career in fashion, a family and the pressure of constantly being in the spotlight.

Victoria-Beckham-Vogue-Australia 2
Read excerpts below.
On keeping a low profile in public: A lot of people probably don’t even notice me – I’ll dash around Marks & Spencer in my flat shoes, head down, with a shopping basket … Occasionally, at the checkout, a cashier will say: ‘You look just like Victoria Beckham’
On keeping family her priority: The three boys love football like their dad; they love all sport, not just football. And they’re into so many other things. They love art; they’re very creative, very arty. Brooklyn loves photography; he’s got a really great eye. I like doing those kinds of things. That’s how our entire weekends are taken up, really. Sometimes when I’m screaming at them to do their homework or clean their teeth, I say ‘Mummy was a pop star once. Mummy was somewhat cool!
On keeping her brand independent in the fashion industry: I’m enjoying it. There’s no-one beating me over the head telling me I have to do things I don’t want to do. I’d like to remain independent for as long as I can.
For more Victoria Beckham visit Vogue.com.au
Photo Credit: Instagram/Victoriabeckham

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...