} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, September 22, 2014

I Gave Him All I Had…Yet He Walked Out On Me Without A Single Word- Keturah Explains Relationship With Jim Iyke

Though Keturah Hamilton has once said in an interview that Jim Iyke was and ingrate and she still finds it hard to believe he left her after 6years with all she has gone through with him. Keturah while narrating what she suffered in the hands of her lover boy, Jim Iyke, says he makes her now feel men are mean and heartless. Jim is wicked, she said. 

He made me sound and acted like a jealous lover in his reality show, I acted crazy, I didn’t mind what people will say about me, I acted like I was a jealous lover, because that was the exact role he wanted me to play. I didn’t know he was setting me up. He set me up for the world to see. I gave him all I had, I supported him, and just when we were about planning our lives, he walked away without saying goodbye. 

Oh dear, we hear these stories almost every day, but not like 6years tho. These guys won’t ever fall in love with a poor girl, they are always in love with made girls! Bottom line, keep your money to yourselves ladies, keep your money!!! Buy your sisters cars, your brothers, make your mom happy. Oh do you still have grandparents spoil them silly. Keep your money you worked hard for it, and no boyfriend deserves it. A source said she was there for Jim for years, ate her food for free, used her car in the States, lived in her house for months and what have you. He just used her, the source said.  I know there is someone reading this, who would say thank God I spend my money on my boyfriend and he has been very loyal. Thank God my own didn’t turn out like this…Really? Okay oh … we await your readers mail when he finally breaks your heart, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...