} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Rapper Andre Johnson is now... Penisless

Here's an update on rapper Andre Johnson who made headlines this past April when he cut off his own penis and jumped off a building (read here). He survived that mess but he's now penisless!

Yesterday Andre spoke to E! News exclusively about why he cut off his penis...and how he's living life without it. 
"Yes, I was using drugs that night, but I was in complete control. I cut it off because that was the root of all my problems. My solution to the problem was the realization that sex is for mortals, and I am a god...Those kinds of activities got me into trouble, and I came here to be a god."
There were reports that doctors were able to reattach Andre's penis, but he said that isn't true. 
"Doctor's weren't able to repair anything. But, it still gets hard, the little bit that I got. I still got some penis that works. It's not the size of the prize, it's the motion of the ocean. There's no mystery to it, but they couldn't reattach it. A penis is a penis is a penis."
"I wasn't having that much sex up to that point anyways. My days of reproducing are over. But now I'm a reborn man."

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...