} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I Never Slept With Two Blood Sisters- Desmond Elliot Clears The Air

Actor and politician, Desmond Elliot has denied the claims that went viral some months back that he has been sleeping with two young sisters who were put in his care. Desmond who reacted to the statement in a new interview cleared the airwaves and said he never slept with any of the girls and will never do that because they are like his real sisters. They are family friends, he said. His words;


"I don’t know. It was baseless. The ladies in question are my wards and I take care of them. Do I have to be related to them by blood? We are family friends and we have been family friends for years. Their parents are abroad andwhenever they are in Nigeria, they stay with me, so it was a baseless distraction and the person who did the article about me has since apologised," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...