} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Thursday, May 01, 2014

2 SUCCESS STORIES TO INSPIRE YOU!!!!!

We sent you information about 10 businesses you can start with 100,000 Naira sometimes ago, so since then we have helped more than 50 businesses start some with more than 100,000 but most with just about that.

 I am happy and fulfilled that they have got outstanding results and some of them have now resigned from their work to focus on their businesses. We would give you top 2 stories of successes not necessarily because of their sizes but more because of where they were before starting business and where they are now. I would just copy and paste the email from the customer for you to read!

‘Thank you very much for inspiring me to start my own business but much more than that is your continuing support ever since. I have been thinking of starting a business for a long time but I thought where would I get millions to start a business but Mannastores article about starting a business with 100000 got me thinking and I contacted your staff who have help me every step of the way.
 I am even surprised that your CEO himself would pick up the phone to check with me on my progress and give me advice on the next action to take. My first order for shoes was delivered within a week and I sold them in less than 1 week and I haven’t looked back since then. I am proud to say I am now my own boss and I now make 5 times my salary in a month and I am still growing my business on daily basis. I think the government should give award to companies like yours and I hope you will help more people like me to succeed and make their dreams a reality. God bless Mannastores.’
Now the next story is even more moving for me and here it is:

‘Please help me send this story to your readers as my own way of doing my little bit for the community which is a lesson I have learned from Mannastores. I was a full time housewife taking care of my children as my husband is always travelling, so we decided that I should be at home to look after them. My daily routine was so entrenched that I felt like I am in a rut. I was on facebook one day and I saw this story from Mannastores about starting a business with 100,000 and I had to read it and I made up my mind that enough of this boring routine, I have to do something positive because it is so lonely and boring after the kids have left for school and the only thing I look forward to is picking them up from school. I told my husband that I would like to try and start a business and I showed him the article by Mannastores, he looked at me as if I have gone gaga! He said you better don’t waste your time! You know the way women can always get what they want from their husband, I managed to convince him that I would try once and if it doesn’t work out I would stop. 
To cut a long story short, I started buying clothes through Mannastores and selling it to my fellow housewives and then they would introduce other people to me and it started growing from there. I am now known as a merchant in my church and I have whole room now full of clothes I am selling, I give glory to God. What about my husband? 
He came back from one of his journeys and I surprised him with a brand new leather sofa to replace the old ones and he was shocked, of course I used to get all that I needed from him but now I am independent and happy. He said, he would never question my judgement ever again! Though I wasn’t sure myself at the beginning but I just trusted in God and it worked out well for me. Mannastores is my revelation of 2014 and I pray you continue to grow to help more people.’
The 2 stories speak for themselves and I would say no more! If you have read this far it means you are already inspired, we do not promise that you will have exactly the same outcome as these 2 people; actually you could have greater successes but all will depend on your own actions. What action would you take today no matter how small to move one step closer to your goal? Call 08145786166,  08033858078 or +447404904612 or alternatively email admin@mannastores.com for more information and support.

Mannastores – Get Great Value!

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...