} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, September 23, 2013

Can an orgasm make you smarter, healthier, happier - even cure addiction?

Rowan Pelling had her brain mapped by the scanner as she was propelled backwards into an MRI scannerNobody needs to convince me that orgasms are good for your health. As a former editor of The Erotic Review and a veteran sex columnist, I've written about sex for more than 17 years. I've interviewed fetishists, swingers, sadists and even met a charming lady from Sevenoaks who ran a bordello.

But I've yet to meet a man who has devoted as much time and energy to the female orgasm as the avuncular 72-year-old who is currently peering down at me as I sit on a medical table just outside New York.He found that during orgasm there is a surge of blood, oxygen and nutrients most likely to be beneficial
Dr Barry Komisaruk has dedicated 30 years of his life to exploring the science of the Big O, and I'm so intrigued by his research that I have volunteered to become one of his human orgasm guinea pigs. I will be the first British woman to take part in his project. So what's involved?
Well, strange as it may sound, I am about to lie down and be propelled backwards into the narrow tube of an MRI scanner, where I will hit the heights of passion and have my brain mapped by the scanner as I do so – and all in the name of science. 
How on Earth did this happen? Professor Barry Komisaruk is hardly your typical scientist. For three decades he has studied the science of orgasm from his base at Rutgers University, New Jersey.
And last month, the world's media went into a frenzy of excitement when the Professor discussed the findings of his research project, which monitors blood flow and brain activation at the point of orgasm.
Komisaruk revealed that, after studying dozens of American women of all ages at the point of orgasm, he had found that the brain floods with blood in all of its critical areas at the crucial moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...