} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

'I am available to act nude' Fast rising actress, Susan Ekwe says


 
Susan Ekwe is the 25 year old daughter of veteran Nollywood actor, Ignis Ekwe. She's a graduate of Lagos State University and here's what she said when asked if she could act naked
I am weird and very daring, so yes, I can act nude. I am available to act nude. If I can go topless, what will stop me from acting nude? There is no big deal there because I feel that it is all about being professional.
When asked who foots her lavish lifestyle; frequent travels, shopping abroad etc, the actress replied:
My politician boyfriend of course. I met him in Abuja and I don't want to talk about him please.
Love her honesty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...