} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, July 30, 2012

TV presenter, Yvonne Ekwere's Camry car stolen at Oriental Hotel


Another day, another Camry car stolen. TV presenter Yvonne  Ekwere, popularly known as Vixen, had her grey Toyota Camry v6 salon car 2000model with plate number EX 123 BC Lagos, stolen at the parking lot of Oriental Hotel, Lagos.
Vixen arrived at the hotel a little after 6:30 on Saturday July 28th to attend the YNaija #Hashtag party; by the time she came back a little after 11pm, her car had disappeared from the parking lot.

The security men at the hotel claimed they saw nothing...and the management couldn't even show her CCTV footage.

This is not the first time a car will be stolen at Oriental Hotel. I know someone whose car disappeared there a while back. I've also had a personal experience at the hotel. I parked my car there one day, and by the time I came back, three of my tyres were flat. I was shocked because that had never happened before. The security guys then directed me to a dark spot where I could pump my tyres. It was late, I was suspicious, so I drove far way from there.

Dear Oriental Hotel management, please check your security staff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...