} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, June 18, 2012

Night Club Owner Walks D'banj Out




  According to gist going round, popular Abuja big boy and CEO Auto Lounge Night Club/ Lounge Mr. Larry Onuegbu walked D'banj out of his club on Wednesday (13th June).

Word has it that D'banj was involved in an alteration at the club, a situation which  infuriated  the night club boss.

1 comment:

  1. I and my boy friend as been separated for a long period, I cam across different spell caster and they were all unable to bring my lover back. I was so sad and almost gave up on him when i met a spell man Dr upesa that helped me get my lover back. Ever since then i have been so happy and couldn’t believe it would happen. He also helped me with success spell, I have been living happily with my lover now and will be getting married soon. Here is his contact if you need his help upesasepelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...