} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, June 18, 2012

Meet Biannca Lake.... She Claims She Has Slept With 177 Men and Isn't Cheating Because She Uses A Condom



Her name is Bianca Lake. She is an aspiring  singer and ex stripper. The 28 year old lady claims she has slept with 177 men and according to her, women want to be like her.
The singer who auditioned for X factor in past claims people who criticise her are jealous of her *say whaatt!!*.
 She said she received a lot of male attention and would know instantly if a man was good in bed simply by the way he kissed.

Biannca has also revealed to The People she's bedded more men since filming and was now 'starting to lose count'. Morally, she does not believe what she is doing is wrong because she uses condoms.
'And lots of girls are like me, but I'm upfront about it. I'm like, "I banged you, I banged your mate last night and I'm banging your mate tonight". I'm ruthless when I meet someone.
She revealed her candid thoughts on love and marriage during a new TV show , where she revealed that she has no intention of settling down like millions of other couples.Some girls do think I'm a slut but deep down they want to be like me,' 
Biannca also revealed that the only time a steady relationship would be nice is when she's celebrating Christmas or her birthday but said being involved with one man was far too stressful.She also said the one time she did commit to a man, he ended up breaking her heart.

Hi Bianca.... I believe you are not a slut.... but how about giving your Pun**ni a little time to relax. She may not be fame crazy you know. Just saying *shrugs*
Seriously sha!! I don't understand the 'I'm not cheating because I use a condom' part. I thought cheating is cheating with or without a condom?  
Someone should please school me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...