} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, April 23, 2012

CELEBRITY QUOTE: I CAME UPON AN INTERESTING INTERVIEW WHERE THE HEART BROKEN WIFE NAMED THE ACTRESS WHO BROKE HER MARRIAGE?TONTO DIKEH


TONTO DIKE
I felt really terrible, not because a home was being wrecked, God forgive me but because I had no knowledge of this act that was being linked to me. I wondered how and why anyone would assume this but like my nonchalant self; I let it slide until I came upon an interesting interview where the heart broken wife named the actress who broke her marriage.

Thank God my name cleared on this one because this is one scandal I don’t want trailing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...