} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Friday, January 27, 2012

Jim Iyke Taking Anger Management Class


James Ikechukwu Esomugha populary called Jim Iyke is reported to have registed with a anger management class. After series of scandals rocking the star actor and his general impression about his lifestyle which of the negative, Jim Iyke has decided to make amends on his character. Speaking celebrity blog, Jim Iyke was really sincere with his lifestyle and this was what he said:
“I will not disrespect you by lying about the fact that I do get into one or two brushes with people here and there. I will not give any excuse that I have never been that kind of person. I am taking a Anger Management Session now, it was advised not only by my fiancĂ©e, but also by my agent. It is a very interesting session for my well being. One thing about our society is that we have not accepted celebrities with their whims and caprices. An actor is allowed to be eccentric. There is a thin line between the person you see on stage and the real actor. A lot of people do not understand that. I’m not perfect and I’m taking steps to deal with my imperfections”
For the star Actor, things aren’t far form what people think about him, but things can change and perhaps this could just be the time. We will update you with his success if he can find one and certainly we do hope he can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...