} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Big Brother Africa Season 7

The season seven of Big Brother Africa, one of Africa’s biggest TV shows, will start in May 2012, officials at M-Net have said January 4, 2012.

The early announcement of the new season, according to M-Net, is to enable people who are interested in participating to “start thinking about whether they want to take this incredible journey.”

“So says M-Net who kicked off 2012 with the news that the seventh season of the continent’s attention-grabbwww.mannastores.com

1 comment:

  1. I want to express my thanks to the writer just for bailing me out of this type of dilemma. As a result of looking out throughout the internet and seeing techniques which are not beneficial, I assumed my life was gone. Existing without the answers to the issues you've solved by way of the guideline is a crucial case, as well as the kind which may have in a wrong way damaged my entire career if I hadn't encountered your web site. The training and kindness in controlling every aspect was priceless. I'm not sure what I would've done if I hadn't come upon such a point like this. I can at this point relish my future. Thanks for your time very much for your reliable and sensible guide. I will not think twice to endorse your site to anyone who should have support on this situation.
    Gibraltar 8610 Flat Base Cymbal Stand

    ReplyDelete

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...